Thursday 7 August 2014

The Big Return...

Hello?.... Is there anybody out there? Nope? Fair enough, it has been a whopping 18 months since I last posted here! There are reasons/excuses and so on but in the spirit of a fresh new start (and not wanting to bore anyone into a deep slumber) I shall move swiftly on.

I have some exciting plans for this little virtual space of mine, and will be revealing them over the next few weeks.

For now I shall keep it short but sweet and leave you with a few pictures of what I've been up to in the last year and a half...



* Sewing ONE HUNDRED METRES of bunting
* Celebrating on my Hen Weekend..
*...In Brighton
* Tasting our fabulous wedding meal
* A birthday at the Rainforest Cafe
* There were brand new ducklings at work and it was awesome.
* A very relaxing holiday in Corfu
*Getting married!

Catch you soon.

2 comments: